CYBER ROBOTICS ship to Hong Kong and Macau only.
Our carriers include Hong Kong Post, SF Express, DHL and Fedex. Please contact email@example.com if you wish to use another carrier but please note that we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping costs and delivery dates based on the shipping option chosen and item availability. Please allow 1-2 business days to process your order.
Shipping rates are weight-based and are dependent on the shipping option chosen.
For all shipments outside of Hong Kong, the customer will be responsible for any customs and duties fees.
1. If you are not satisfied with your product, you may return it within 7 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. The product must be unopened and in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for the costs of shipping the items to CYBER ROBOTICS. Additionally, a 20% re-stocking fee will apply.
2. All returns must be made via the RMA process described below. Please note that CYBER ROBOTICS will not provide any refunds or make any replacements or exchanges or repairs unless we have issued you an RMA#.
3. When returning items, please package them accordingly to avoid damage during shipment. CYBER ROBOTICS is not responsible for any damage caused by poor packaging and has the right to refuse refunds, replacements, or exchanges if items are damaged upon receipt.
4. When returning items, please confirm the return address and note the tracking number to avoid losing shipments. CYBER ROBOTICS is not responsible for lost items.
5. Returned packages should include:
- The RMA# on the outside of the package.
- A copy of the RMA form.
- A copy of your printed invoice (if available).
- Your name, address, phone number, and e-mail so that we may contact you if we have any questions.
6. Please allow CYBER ROBOTICS up to 14 business days to process your refund from the time we receive your items. If an immediate replacement is needed, you are welcome to place a new order while waiting for your refund to be approved.
7. Refunds, replacements, or exchanges will not be granted until CYBER ROBOTICS has received the items and deemed them acceptable for refund, replacement, or exchange.
8. CYBER ROBOTICS reserves the right to deny refunds, replacements, or exchanges if the returned items are deemed unsatisfactory or non-defective by CYBER ROBOTICS. In such an event, CYBER ROBOTICS will not be responsible for the costs of shipping the items back to the customer.
9. CYBER ROBOTICS reserves the right to charge customers for parts and labor if the returned items are deemed non-defective by CYBER ROBOTICS. In such an event, CYBER ROBOTICS will not be responsible for the costs of shipping the items back to the customer.
10. CYBER ROBOTICS is not responsible for costs of shipping items to CYBER ROBOTICS unless the items are deemed defective by CYBER ROBOTICS upon our evaluation.
11. CYBER ROBOTICS is not responsible for costs of shipping items back to the customer unless the items are deemed defective by CYBER ROBOTICS upon our evaluation. This also applies to exchanges or incorrectly ordered products.
12. RMA Process:
If you would like CYBER ROBOTICS to evaluate/repair your items or if you would like to return your items for an exchange, refund, or replacement, you must do the following before sending your items to us:
- Contact the retailer from where you purchased and ask for support. If your retailer is unable to help, they will go through the RMA process on your behalf or guide you to the RMA form.
- You must go through the appropriate product self-checklist and identify the error code associated with your items.
You must then fill out the following RMA form with the relevant information, including the error code. If there is no error code, please choose N/A. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot access the RMA form.
- Once you have filled out the RMA form, please wait until a representative from CYBER ROBOTICS contacts you and provides you with an RMA#. Upon receipt of your RMA#, you may ship your items to us. CYBER ROBOTICS has the right to refuse your shipment if you have not been issued an RMA#.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Unless otherwise noted, CYBER ROBOTICS warrants its products against defects for 1 year. Products that are not manufactured by CYBER ROBOTICS or are co-developed with CYBER ROBOTICS may not be covered under warranty.
You will not qualify for a warranty or refund if there is normal wear & tear, abuse to the product, improper tampering, or accidental damage. Worn out gears, burnt motors and PCBs, and damaged cables are not covered under warranty.