Lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
PCM is incorporated to protect the battery from overcharge, discharge, and excessive current. Battery cover (blue) included for safety.
|Li-ion battery 3.7V
* Battery charger (LBB-041) sold separately
|Size||24mm x 70mm x 27mm|
|Etc.||Cell type Li-ion 18650
PCM built-in (overcharge, discharge, excessive current protection)
Controller : CM-150, OpenCM9.04
Battery Charger : Li-ion Battery Charger Set LBB-040, Li-ion Battery Charger Set LBB-041
– This battery can NOT be connected directly to the controller.
You will need the Li-ion Battery Charger Set (LBB-041) to connect to the controller (robot).
Detach the battery from the robot or controller when storing away.
When storing away the battery for a long time, make sure the battery life is around 50%.
Do not store it in wet or hot places.
※ Li-ion Battery 3.7V 1300mAh LB-041 has a warranty period of 6 months.
– Do not drop or give impact.
– Do not operate while charging.
– Do not apply heat, water or any other liquid on the battery.
– Do not place in the microwave, washing machine or dryer.
– Do not use damaged batteries (inflated, deformed, damaged, etc.).
– Do not short circuit the polarity.
– Do not take the battery apart.
– When charging, make sure the battery is connected into the correct polarity.
– Do not charge when the battery is hot. Please charge after it has cooled off.
– Do not keep the battery connected to the controller when not in use.
※ LB-041(New Li-ion battery) cannot be recharged with LBB-040(Old Li-ion battery charger).
※ LBB-041(New Li-ion battery charger) can be recharged with LB-040(Old Li-ion battery).
|Payment description||Original Price (HKD)||Total Price(HKD)||Services Fee(HKD)|
|Direct bank transfer||HK$120.00||HK$120.00||HK$0.00|